I believe most of you out there are aware of Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant. I had my first visit there last week and oh my, they sure are good with food varieties with 70% Japanese and another 30% of others, ranging from local, Chinese, Korean and etc. Now, let the following photos tell you the rest of the story about Shogun.
Impossible it might sound but I am telling you it has existed for the past 3 months via Shogun2u.com. How do I know? I went to the launch event and enjoyed the food above for free too. Hehehe…Grateful me because of my blogger girlfriend, Anne.
Moment of truth!
And so we were invited and encouraged to try out the delivery service ourselves with some “token of appreciation” given to us to see whether it is that good as what they have shared. So, I did.
Before I carry on to share my findings, here are a few notes:
- This food delivery fee is FREE for registered members.
- The minimum order is RM 25.
- Estimated delivery time is 1 hour.
- The delivery areas cover most of Klang Valley, except some further areas such as Klang and Rawang.
- Payment term is COD (Cash on Delivery).
- Most important point – these are “chef-cooked” or “chef-prepared” food!
Carry on. And so I ordered yesterday for today’s lunch for myself and my girlfriend with these details:
- Delivery Date: 3 Oct 2015
- Delivery Time: 1230pm
- Delivery location: Seri Kembangan (Sorry. Can’t expose exact address :P)
- Ordered items: Garlic Fried Rice Tori Karaage Set (RM 24.80), Teriyaki Salmon Set (RM 27.80) and Limited Edition Panda Sushi Set (RM 16.90).
Around 1215pm, our order came and again, let the photos tell you the rest of the story.
Surprisingly to found out that the portion was quite satisfying and fulfilling. We cannot finish our set meal and had to store it for later consume. Honestly, I personally felt like I was having quality Japanese restaurant food at home and I really enjoyed it.
Here is another good news! For the time being, we can all enjoy 40% discount off total bill! With that 2 set meals and 1 sushi set, I only spent RM 41.70, without toll, petrol and time spent on the road, not even restaurant service charge. Now, that’s what I call AFFORDABLY, AWESOMELY YUMMY FOOD!
So while the promo is ongoing, go try it out and experience yourself via Shogun2u.com. This is how the website looks like and despite Japanese, it also offers options of Korean and Chinese meals in ala carte, set and combo.
Affordably, Awesomely Yummy Food Delivery Alternative – Shogun2u rocks!